22/09/09

Day7@project

hello my friends!

seven days on the project gosh! Today i worked in Animation Curves and better timings ( a tip from Jr. Cannest, Thank you! and Guera who helped me know how to work with that A. curves Thank you guys)
well along the creation process i change a lot of stuff really! some experiênces don't result, equipent problems and so, and well maybe the final version will be a little diferent than the storyboard!
I hope tomorrow i finish my project, and make a really fast post-production, and sound design will be made in the nexts day's, well does are the time target, but well.. that's only an experiênce, a little test of my skill's about what had i learn in Ae in this hollydays. !

School begins next Monday, new projects come with that!

cyu tomorrow!

Sem comentários: